Shipping & Returns
Most of the products for sale on Teton Lighting are custom orders and are made when we receive the order so shipping can take anywhere from 4-7 days for cast antler products and wagon wheel chandeliers, usually 2-3 weeks for most antler chandeliers and antler carvings and up to 3-4 weeks or in some instances 5 weeks for St. James Lights, if we are real busy. "Special order" copper lights usually take 4-5 weeks but can be rushed up to 3 weeks for a $25 per light fee. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us and it usually takes the shipping company up to 48 hours to have the tracking number show up in their system. Generally, we will ship all orders via UPS but we reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas but unfortunately additional shipping will be charged. To find out the cost to ship to one of these areas please contact us!
We are happy to ship internationally but unfortunately additional shipping will be charged. To find out the cost to ship to one of these areas please contact us!
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. ALL of our products are backed by a Manufacturer's Warranty. If your item has a defect or was damaged during shipping, please take some pictures, a cell phone works great for that, then contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get a total replacement of the product or parts at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: You have 24 hours from the time the order was placed. Please contact us right away- We are a family owned that will help you and we follow each and every order from the time it was placed till it has arrived at your front door.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 48 hours of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process on the way back to us, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.